The Vanguard brand is well known for their high quality bags and backpacks, designed by experts, to be used in real-life situations. The Vanguard Pioneer 2100RT backpack and the Vanguard Endeavor 400 waist pack represent quite well the full line
A longtime established manufacturer of high-end gear for hunters and outdoor enthusiasts, Vanguard offers some of the world's best in terms of backpacks, outdoor backs, packs and cases, and even riflescopes, binoculars and spotting scopes.
The Vanguard products are not low-grade concoctions: they are designed by experts of the outdoor world, offering all the features that hunters, hikers and other enthusiasts of the outdoors life expect from a piece of equipment they can depend of. New for 2017 from Vanguard are two new outdoor packs – the Endeavor 400 and the Pioneer 2100RT models, part of the brand's highest-end line of products.
Vanguard Endeavor 400
The Vanguard Endeavor 400 compact waist pack need never be taken off, as it stores all the user's essentials close at hand and easily changes position from front to back on the go.
While hunting intuitive action in the field is essential and this bag ensures just such an experience. Compact but still full of dedicated features and details this bag will address any eventuality and stealthily support every adventure.
The 6 liter main compartment is adequately spacious and the strategically integrated internal and external pockets offer additional dedicated storage and organizational solutions.
the Vanguard Endeavor 400 stows personal essentials such as the user's wallet and licenses in a large watertight front pocket; offers mesh side pockets to carry water bottles or thermos flasks; and features top cord fasteners and a hip belt loop connector to attach additional gear.
The Vanguard Endeavor 400 waist pack is more than just a carrying solution: it is also a hand warmer. A soft, warm and cozy hand-muff in between the double rear panels includes a designated warming pad pocket.
it also comes with a zippered pocket for personal items and a shoulder strap so that it can be used as a standalone item as well.
The sleek and robust design of the Vanguard Endeavor 400 offers mobility and durability in extreme outdoor conditions. Other features include:
- Silent, water repellent, soft and durable fabric
- Modular hand warmer with built in pocket for warming pads and pocket for personal belongings
- Comfortable carrying - Ergonomically shaped and well-padded waist belt
- Sturdy carrying handle
- Clips & cords - Versatile connectors for attaching gear
- XXL silicone zipper pullers for main opening
- Watertight pocket to keep essential items secure, clean and dry
- Water resistant, easy to clean, anti-scratch and durable material on the bottom
- Orange Rain cover for enhanced personal safety
Vanguard Pioneer 2100RT
The Vanguard Pioneer 2100RT is a "do anything, go anywhere" backpack. While hunting, intuitive action in the field is essential and the design of this backpack ensures just such an experience.
The spacious 34 liter main compartment is large, spacious and full of dedicated features and details to keep the user organized and ready.
The butterfly attachment system will secure and perfectly balance either a rifle or bow, while additional external connectors, clasps and cords will enable extra attachment points for connecting a tripod, monopod, shooting stick or any other gear a hunter may need.
A multitude of strategically integrated internal and external pockets offer dedicated storage and organizational solutions: a watertight top pocket, a water bladder compartment with drinking tube connection to either left or right shoulder strap; a heat insulated side pocket; and quick hip draw when using waist belt pockets and detachable pouches to store knives, rangefinders, compact binoculars, phones or any other useful items.
The sleek design of the Vanguard Pioneer 2100RT offers ultimate mobility in extreme outdoor conditions, while the advanced ergonomic back and harness promise optimal ventilation, portability, stability, comfort and weight distribution. Features include:
- Silent, water repellent, soft and durable Tricot fabric available in Realtree Xtra®
- Air System trampoline net structure suspended from two aluminum staves with an adjustable well-padded honeycomb mesh harness for a custom fit
- Top and side Hypalon reinforced handles
- Optimal balance, secure rifle or bow butterfly attachment system
- Versatile connectors for attaching support systems
- XXL orange silicone zipper pullers
- Built-in water bladder compartment and drinking tube connectors on both shoulder straps
- Waist belt with quick access zip pockets with 2 detachable pouches
- Water resistant, easy to clean, anti-scratch and durable bottom material
- Total coverage orange rain cover for personal safety