The new Smith & Wesson M&P 15-22 Sport rifle is now available also with MOE SL (Magpul Original Equipment Slim Line) stock and grips. Now equipped with Magpul accessories, the .22 LR M&P rifle retains the look and operating features of the standard M&P 15 rifles.
Smith & Wesson continues to look for new and innovative ways to evolve the M&P rifle series and offer consumers enhanced features. Outfitting the M&P 15-22 Sport MOE SL with Magpul original equipment is just another step in creating one more ‘desiderable’ AR15 rifle.
Engineered on a high strength polymer upper and lower receiver, the reduced weight M&P 15-22 Sport MOE SL rifle serves as an ideal training firearm for law enforcement, as well as a popular choice with consumers for recreational shooting purposes.
The M&P 15-22 SPORT MOE SL is available in black or flat dark earth finishes and comes complete with a 25 round .22 Long Rifle magazine.
In addition to the standard features of the Smith & Wesson M&P 15-22 SPORT rifle, which include front and rear MBUS® folding sights and the M&P Slim M-LOK® handguard, the new M&P 15-22 SPORT MOE SL models are equipped with a Magpul MOE SL mil-spec carbine stock, SL Grip, and Magpul Type2 M-LOK rail covers.
The M&P 15-22 SPORT MOE SL model has an MSRP of $499 and is sold with a limited warranty and a lifetime service policy.
S&W M&P 15-22 SPORT Rifle with Magpul MOE SL
Magpul MOE SL Carbine Stock (Mil-spec) features
- Improved cheek weld with sloped comb profile.
- Shielded ambidextrous release lever prevents snagging and accidental adjustment.
- Angled rubber butt pad offers an anti-slip surface and increases impact protection.
- Push button QD socket and sling loops for additional mounting options.
Magpul MOE SL Grip features
- Greater vertical grip angle that bring the primary hand in closer to the shooter's body.
- Beavertail backstrap for enhanced ergonomics.
- Slimmer width for a slightly smaller feel.
- Aggressive TSP texture (Trapezoidal Surface Projections) for positive control in all environments.
Magpul M-LOK Type 2 Rail Covers features
- Heavily textured contact surface for positive control in all environments