Mauser M12 Impact Bolt-Action Rifle
SHOT Show 2016 – The Mauser M12 Impact rifle mission was to develop a rifle that withstands not only rain, but also the salty conditions typical of coastal regions.
Originally designed for use under the especially harsh conditions of Great Britain, the Mauser M12 Impact bolt-action rifle was designed to have a short, precise barrel with long range capability up to 1000m out of the box.
The project resulted in a compact rifle with a solid build quality unrivalled in its price bracket. A real, no nonsense Mauser, the Mauser M12 Impact is the perfect partner on the range or in the field.
The Mauser M12 Impact rifle features a graphite-coloured synthetic stock and matte, silver-coloured barrel and action coated with Ilaflon for maximum rust protection. This is supplemented by an extremely durable plastic stock with non-slip SoftTouch coating.
Features of the Mauser M 12 Impact rifle:
- 3-position SRS firing pin safety
- Solid-steel 20MOA Picatinny rail
- Uncompromising, crisp single-stage trigger
- Detachable 5-round zigzag magazine
- Ergonomic extended bolt handle with 60° bolt lift
- Bolt head with six solid lugs for maximum safety
- Bipod adapter
- Wide loading breech (allowing loading from the top)
- Outstanding bolt throw
- High accuracy thanks to direct locking in the cold hammer forged barrel
- Detailed plastic stock with non-slip SoftTouch coating
- Ilaflon coating for maximum rust protection
- Short, light, fluted barrel, treaded for moderator(15x1) incl. cap
- Superb handling due to compact, light build
- Barrel length 510mm (20”), total length 101,5cm (40”), 3,1kg (6 ¾lb)
The Mauser M12 Impact rifle is available in calibres .243 Win. and .308 Win.