GAMO G-Magnum 1250 Air Rifle
IWA 2016 – GAMO has introduced its new G-Magnum 1250 air rifle, a 45 joules power rifle last born in the GAMO IGT MACH1 line of rifles using the Inert Gas technology
The new G-Magnum 1250 from Gamo is their most powerful, accurate and ergonomically designed air rifle to date. With this new model, Gamo is answering the persistent market demand for increased power air rifles at an affordable price. For many traditional Gamo customers power and price remain pivotal factors in their buying decision.
The new Gamo G-Magnum 1250 break barrel air rifle try to answer this market demand, producing up to 45 Joules energy from its IGT (Inert Gas technology) power system and comes complete with Gamo’s latest thumbhole “ERGOGAMO” ambidextrous synthetic stock.
The Gamo G-Magnum 1250 rifle has one of the most competitive prices on the high street (well under 300 euro, without optic), a fact which will surely place it within easy reach of many shooters budget. G-Magnum 1250: Design-Power-Precision.
- PERFECT FIT: the new ERGOGAMO synthetic thumbhole all weather stock provides maximum comfort and grip for both right-handed and left-handed shooters.
- ON TARGET: Gamo’s latest 49cm (19inch) barrel with an increased twist rate of 1/22 has been specifically developed for the G-Magnum 1250 thus assisting its increased velocity and accuracy.
- FEELING: the C.A.T (Custom Action Trigger) feature allows the shooter to independently adjust the trigger pull to his or her preference. Maximum trigger control – Maximum performance
- POWER: With its 33mm on-board Gamo Power cylinder, the New G-magnum 1250 delivers a higher volume of air than ever before: up to 36 Joules of energy when you need it most
- EFFICIENCY: the Gamo IGT MACH1, with Inert Gas technology instead of traditional spring, provides maximum efficiency, less vibration due to its one way recoil movement, improved control and true knock down power
- LIFESPAN: the new Triple R (Recoil Reducing Rail) scope rail has been specifically designed to decrease the amount of shock/stress that is delivered to scopes by high powered air rifles.
- NO PAIN: the SWA (Shock Wave Absorber) butt pad has been precisely designed by Gamo to increase the recoil absorption experienced by shooting. Tests show a considerable shock reduction by up to 74% of felt recoil.
GAMO G-Magnum 1250 Air Rifle - Features
Model: G-Magnum 1250
System: Break barrel
Engine: Gamo Power 33mm with IGT Mach 1 or spring
Power: up to 45 Joules
Caliber: 4,5 (.177) or 5,5(.22)
Stock: Synthetic ERGOGAMO thumbhole stock
Overall length: 1215 mm
Weight: 3095 gr