The popular Smith & Wesson M&P Shield M2.0 has been expanded to Include Integrated Crimson Trace® Green Laser
Smith & Wesson Corp. today announced the addition of a new M&P Shield M2.0 pistol with integrated Crimson Trace® green laser to its popular line of M&P Shield polymer pistols.
An ideal choice for concealed carry, the new M&P Shield M2.0 pistol with green laser provides confidence and reliable performance, day or night, in a slim, lightweight, and easy-to-carry profile.
Jan Mladek, General Manager of Smith & Wesson® and M&P® brands, said, “When we began developing the M&P Shield M2.0 pistol with an integrated laser, we recognized the importance of delivering to our customers the benefit of integrating the popular Crimson Trace green laser into their concealed carry pistol.
Working together with Crimson Trace has allowed us to expand upon the M&P Shield M2.0 platform and offer our customers another innovative concealed carry option.”
Available in 9mm and .40 S&W, the M&P Shield M2.0 pistol with integrated green laser retains familiar M&P pistol operating features, including a slim profile and 18-degree grip angle for a natural point of aim.
The M&P Shield M2.0 pistol with integrated green laser has an MSRP of $549, features two laser modes, ambidextrous laser activation, and the enhanced M2.0 feature set, including a light, crisp trigger and the M2.0 aggressive grip texture for enhanced control.
• Integrated Crimson Trace® Green Laser
• Incorporates the design features of the M&P M2.0 line of firearms.
• Aggressive grip texture for enhanced control.
• New M&P M2.0 crisp trigger with lighter trigger pull.
• Tactile and audible trigger reset.
• Extremely thin and lightweight - can be comfortably carried all day.
• M&P’s patented take-down lever and sear deactivation systems allow for disassembly without pulling the trigger.
• Includes 2 magazines:
- One 7-round magazine.
- One 8-round extended grip magazine.
• Optimal 18-degree grip angle for natural point of aim.
• Armornite® durable corrosion resistant finish.
• Backed by Smith & Wesson’s Lifetime Service Policy.