The Glock G43X and Glock G48 9mm slimline pistols from Glock are now available in all-black versions with a railed frame
The Glock G43X and G48 "Slimline" semi-automatic pistols were launched by the Austrian company earlier this year; chambered in 9mm Luger and offering a 10-rounds capacity single-stack magazine paired with a very slim profile, they were conceived as primary or backup concealed carry and self-defense alternatives in an already very crowded market, where the name of Glock is generally a guarantee for success. Both models offer prime features such as a longer frame for a more balanced grip and a nPVD-coated slide with precision-milled front serrations.
Now, with the launch of the "Slimline Rail" line, the Glock G43X and G48 pistols are available with a railed frame. Albeit short, the Glock-type accessory rail found on the new-style Glock 43X and Glock 48 pistols will allow the installation of small-size laser sights or tactical lights, enabling fast target acquisition and more confident operation even in the dark. Departing from the satin slide of the baseline G43X and G48, the new railed models also go back to a more classic black nPVD coated slide.
G43X and G48 Rail: black goes with everything
Benefits of these two pistols include:
- Front slide serrations on the nPVD black coated slide
- Glock Marksman Barrel (GMB) enhanced polygon-rifling on the barrel for increased accuracy
- 10+1 rounds of 9x19mm ammunition in a slimline high-reliability magazine with orange follower
- A built-in beavertail frame design for a more comfortable grip
- Short trigger distance and smooth trigger pull
- Reversible magazine catch
Engineered under the traditional "GLOCK perfection" concept, the two new Glock G43X and G48 Slimline Rail pistols feature the Company's own Safe Action® System and are backed by torture-testing to ensure reliable service under all conditions.