Brownells sells several M-Pro 7 gun care products, a US popular brand offering all-rounder solutions for the cleaning of modern sporting, hunting and defensive firearms
Not yet well known in Europe but increasingly pouplar in north America, the 20+ years old U.S. based M-Pro7 company distributes a broad line of cleaning and basic maintenance solutions dedicated to military and Police-issue firearms as well as to civilian-grade hunting, sport shooting, and defense-oriented guns.
One of its products, the M-Pro7 Tactical Soft-Sided Kit, includes all what shooters could need to keep their guns clean and running efficiently.
Packed in a practical 23x15x5cm/ 9" x 6" x 2" zippered black cordura case with belt attachment, the M-Pro7 Soft-Sided Tactical cleaning Kit includes the following:
- 56 gr / 2oz bottles of M-Pro7's own gun cleaner and LPX Gun Oil
- An aluminum T-handle multi-segment rod
- Aa Hoppe’s silicone-impregnated wipe-down cloth
- An assortment of plastic and bronze brushes, jags, and patch loops packed in clear plastic tubes
- A 12/20-gauge shotgun bore brush that doubles as an AR-15/M16/M4 bolt carrier way cleaning brush
The M-Pro7 Soft-Sided Tactical cleaning Kit can be used on handguns and long guns in popular caliber such as.22, .223/5.56mm, .30 (including .30-06 Springfield, .300 and .308/7,62mm), .38/.357, 9mm, .40, .45, 12, 20 and .410.
Each M-Pro7 Soft-Sided Tactical cleaning Kit also comes issued with a copy of the M-Pro7 Weapon Maintenance Guide. If necessary, many of the components of the M-Pro7 soft-sided tactical cleaning kit can be purchased separately.